Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Missing In Action

Greetings, Sweet Sisters!

I just wanted to let you know that due to a fatal computer crash I have, for the most part, been missing in action as far as my blog and Facebook are concerned. Life's been busy and I've got much to share. I am, however, in the "getting to know you" process of a new computer and, hopefully, will be back in the swing of things soon.

While I'm here I'd also like to thank everyone who has sent cards and letters to my Aunt Linda, and would like to encourage others to do the same. She was recently sent home from the hospital on hospice and messages of love, hope, and encouragement go a long way to lift the spirits of one who is, for the most part, confined to the bed. For those that are interested in doing so, please, send cards, letters, and messages of hope to:

Linda Lemmons
 c/o Rebecca Knox
 209 S. Paine St.
Liberal, MO 64762.

Aunt Linda likes irises and collects angels. Thanks so much!!! And may God richly bless you for your kindness!

Well, that's it for now. You all have a great evening and I'll be with you again soon.

God bless all here!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

1 comment:

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!