Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Reopening The Proverbs 31 Woman (2) Group

I have decided to reopen my Proverbs 31 Woman Group (2) on Yahoo Groups. It's an extension of the original Proverbs 31 Woman Yahoo Club that I was asked to take ownership of in 1998 and operated until Yahoo Clubs closed and went to groups in the early 2000's. The current Proverbs 31 Woman Group (2) is a private group that has been closed to the public since it's opening in 2002. While the group is still there, due to circumstances beyond my control, there has been very little activity in it in recent years. I have decided to, once again, take on the responsibility of reforming the group and am opening it up to others who might be interested. The group is for women only and is based on the teachings found in Proverbs 31:10-31. It's purpose is to offer Christ-centered encouragement and accountability to those that are seriously seeking to fulfill the unique role that God created for us as women. If you think you might be interested in joining such a group, please, contact me privately at proverbs31heart@yahoo.com and I will send you an application for consideration. Thank you so much! And God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you gonna be busy in a great way. Eventually I want to pick back up my Proverbs 31 study I started a while back. EnJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!