|Leaf In Table Rock Lake|
1. Do an "apple day" with the grandlittles.
2. Visit a pumpkin patch and find the largest pumpkin possible.
3. Go on a hayride.
4. Visit the Louisburg Cider Mill.
5. Bake a homemade apple pie.
6. Do a leaf rubbing.
7. Make caramel apples.
8. Make a pumpkin pie.
9. Visit Missouri Town 1855 during their fall craft festival.
10. Visit a corn maze.
11. Go on a fall nature hike.
12. Decorate for fall inside and out.
13. Visit Watkins Woolen Mill during 'Fall On The Farm'.
14. Build a bonfire.
15. Make a scarecrow.
16. Do a "pumpkin day" with the grandlittles.
17. Play in Shoal Creek below Grand Falls.
18. Do a cattail study.
19. Spend a few days away visiting friends at Boonville, Missouri.
20. Add a few fall entries to my nature journal.