Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Greetings, Dear Ones!

What a blessing it is to be with you on this first day of a brand new year! It is with great joy and anticipation that I look forward to all that the Lord has in store in the days ahead and I pray that 2014 will be a year of great blessing for you and your family, as well as our own.

In recent months time, energy, and vision has slipped away from me and I'm afraid I've done nothing justice. It is with renewed strength and fresh insight from the Word of God that I determine to take back ground lost over the past several months (years) and move full steam ahead in all that the Lord has called me to do. It may take a little time to regroup and refocus, but, determined to do so I am!

One of the areas that I want to really focus on, and totally recommit to, in 2014 is a fresh commitment to the Truth and integrity of God's Word. For far too long I've allowed the negativity of others to silence me and their wrong actions (and inaction) to detour me. No more!

As the world around us sinks further and further into sinfulness and depravity (and the church into apostasy and lukewarmness), it's time for those of the true body of Christ to rise up, straighten up that full armour of God, and stand firmly on Biblical principle no matter what. It's the only way that we're going to survive all that is coming on, and is even now, in the earth around us.

We don't need to fear anything or anyone. We just need to stand firmly on the Word and put it into practice.

Other areas that I am seeking the Lord's will in and want to focus on in 2014 are health and wellness, debt freedom, and Biblical femininity.

What are some areas that you and your family are seeking the Lord's will in and want to focus on in 2014?

Well, my friends, I just wanted to pop in, say "Hello!", and wish you and yours a Happy New Year! I wish you all the best and pray the Lord's greatest blessings over you and yours in 2014!

Until Next Time...
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!