Monday, February 10, 2014

Scrapbook Memories

Over the years my husband and I have took a lot of razzing over old photos, but, unless they've known us forever, most people don't realize that my husband and I are completely different people today than we were back in the early days. Those who knew us back then know the insane lives that we came out of and lived; those who didn't cannot even imagine.

My husband and I grew up together. Our dads were best friends and we were together a LOT (our dads usually played guitars together four to six nights a week!!!). After failed relationships on both ends, we finally got together as a couple and on Valentine's Day this year John and I will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary. We didn't have a lot of wedding pictures because the man that took them never got them developed, but we did have a few instant prints...not very good ones, but it's all we've got. I decided to take a chance on more razzing and share some of them here. 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABY! Mi tu amore! Forever and a day...













No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!