Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse (S)

Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
I found this recipe on one of the Trim Healthy Mama sites on Facebook and decided to give it a try. At first I wasn't sure that I was going to like it, but, after tweaking it just a bit (my tweaks are in parenthesis), I can honestly say that it is absolutely delicious! Since my husband and I both liked it, I will definitely be making it again!

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE (S)

1 can pumpkin
2 boxes low-fat cream cheese
1 cup heavy cream (I didn't have any heavy cream, so I used half & half)
4 packets of Truvia (I added 2 more for extra sweetness)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Whip all ingredients together until you have a nice fluffy mousse. I added shaved dark chocolate on top for a garnish.

#thm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!