Friday, January 6, 2017

Five Minute Friday - CONNECT



Five Minute Fridaya free write, which means, as our hostess, Kate Motaung, says, "...no editing, no over-thinking, no worrying about perfect grammar or punctuation. Just write."

This week's prompt is: CONNECT

Go!

It's been a long time since I've written anything substantial, or even faithfully, on this blog. 2016 was not the best for our family (son-in-law's brain tumor, my dad's continuing health decline and ultimate death, a move to a new home),  but it's a new year and it's time to refocus and move on. In 2017 it is my desire to become faithful in my writing again, to reconnect with old friends here at Five Minute Friday, branch out, and to make new friends along the way.

So how do I reconnect when I've been away so long? How do I plug into an audience that probably left me long ago? How and where do I begin? Do I simply start over and hope for the best?

I don't know that it's feasible, but that's my plan...to just write what's in my heart and focus on being faithful. If I can just be consistent in writing anything on a regular basis...that in and of itself will be a big step for me at this point. The connecting and reconnecting with come in time.

"He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much" (Luke 16:10). 

Stop!

All My Love,
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!