Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My Summer Reading List - 2017

What was I thinking when I wrote "Write my summer reading list" and added it to my summer bucket list??? 

My main goal is to keep up with daily Scripture reading and finish the current unit (ten text books) that I am on in the Bible school courses that I'm taking. Other than that, my summer reading list is not extensive. 

At present I am reading:


Steps to Answered Prayer
by Kenneth E. Hagin
To Know Him
Beyond Religion Waits a Relationship That Will Change Your Life

by Gloria Copeland

The only other book that I can think of that I would like to read this summer is:


The People of the River's Mouth
In Search of the Missouria Indians

by Michael Dickey
I met Mike Dickey at spring training this year where he presented a fascinating program on the Missouria Indians. These were the first American Indians that European explorers encountered when venturing up the Pekitanoui River - the waterway that we know as the Missouri, and they are the tribe for which, not only the river is named, but also our great state. After hearing Mr. Dickey speak, I am anxious to learn more about the Missouria Indians.

It's not much of a list, but I guess that's it. I will do an update on this post at the end of the summer and let you know how I did. 😊

Until next time...
~Rebecca 


Related posts:

My Summer Bucket List 2017





2 comments:

  1. It's a perfect list for you, Rebecca. Not everyone has the "leisure" time to read that I do this summer. I've been burning through books when I don't feel well enough to do anything.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Laura! It's just about everything I can do to maintain Scripture reading and get my textbooks done, let alone anything else. Thanks for inspiring though! <3

      Delete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!