Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sharing My Thoughts


Years ago, on Yahoo Clubs, then later in Yahoo Groups, I used to openly share so much of myself...my heart, my day, my joys, my sorrows, favorite recipes, etc...but, in years of late, I have duped myself into believing that I have nothing left to share with anyone and writing has become very difficult...almost non-existent.

I recently had a friend tell me that I needed to get back to writing...that my blog had inspired her and was one of the reasons that she had started blogging...and her blog is WONDERFUL! Mine on the other hand, due to lack of diligence and my being continually sidetracked and derailed by enemy forces, has gone down the toilet. Does anyone even come here anymore?

I keep thinking about what my friend said. In fact, I can't get her words out of my head. It's like the Lord Himself was speaking through her. It's like I, without even realizing it, have one-by-one, laid down every single thing that God has called me to...especially in the area of writing...cards and letters, newsletters, poems, songs, my blog.

I keep thinking about it. Perhaps it's time to start sharing again...no matter how boring my day seems to be to me. I mean, to me, it's like the same old thing over and over again...mostly work...but...who knows? If I just start letting it trickle out here and there as it comes, maybe it will all begin to flow again.

I'm willing to try. Is anyone out there willing to hear me? I sure hope so!

Until next time...
~Rebecca


6 comments:

  1. I'm listening! Hugs!
    Laura

    P.S. Time for a new photo with a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura! Love and appreciate you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you. I like your blog very much.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda! I'm glad you're here! 💕

      Delete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!