Saturday, October 14, 2017

31 Days of the Joys of Autumn - Leaves In Water

Maple Leaf in Table Rock Lake
One of the many things in God's glorious creation that really captures my attention in autumn is leaves that are floating in water. I'm not sure why, but I'm drawn to them. 
Leaves in Shoal Creek
I think it's because the water intensifies the colors, making them to appear brighter than they would be otherwise. 


Leaves in Shoal Creek
For me, fallen leaves floating in water are one of the many joys of autumn.


Until next time...
~Rebecca




Related and recent posts that you might enjoy...




2 comments:

  1. I'm fascinated by the leaves on the ground, now I'll have to take special notice of the ones I see floating in water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leaves in water take on such a depth of color and brightness, but, yes, I'm fascinated by the leaves on the ground, too. I really want to plant a couple of sugar maples here on this place. They're so pretty!

      Delete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!