Friday, February 16, 2018

Valentine's Day 2018


On Valentine's Day, 2018, my husband John and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. 💑


Our girls got together and hosted an anniversary party for us on Sunday, February 11th. We had an ice storm the night before and many people that had planned to come couldn't, but, even at that, around 30 did make it, which seems rather fitting...don't you think? 😊


The girls did a great job and everything was just lovely! 💓


On Wednesday, John and I chose to celebrate our anniversary and Valentine's Day with a quiet dinner at home. I made roasted chicken breasts, baked potatoes, and asparagus and we had little heart-shaped cakes and brigadeiros for dessert. 💘


It was a beautiful day that marks quite a milestone for us. Now we're looking forward to our 50th wedding anniversary with great anticipation! 💗


Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent posts that you might enjoy reading...

Our Littlest Valentine - Kira Niomi Faith



No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!