Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Ideas For The 30 Days of Summer Blog Post Series

We're gearing up! The 30 Days of Summer blog series starts TOMORROW and we are excited! 😄

To get things headed in that direction, I want to share this list of 30 summertime blog post ideas with you. Feel free to use any or all of these ideas as your own or allow them to spark new ideas as you join Jean and I in our upcoming 30 Days of Summer blog series and link-up adventure! 😊


Sunflower Blooming In Our Backyard

30 DAYS OF SUMMER BLOG POST IDEAS

1. The First Day of Summer
2. Summer Bucket List
3. Night Lights
4. Summer Birthdays
5. Outdoor Concerts
6. Summer Days
7. Summer Nights
8. Evening Walks
9. Bees, Beetles, and Butterflies
10. Cool Treats 
11. Independence Day (4th of July)
12. Beat the Heat
13. The Summer Bounty
14. Summer Vacation
15. Backyard Flowers
16. Family Get Togethers
17. Fun in the Sun
18. Making a Splash
19. Summer Recipes
20. Camping
21. Summer Quotes
22. Popsicle Possibilities
23. Summertime Savings
24. Food Preservation
25. Summer Reading
26. Keeping the Animals Cool
27. Starry Nights
28. Summer Fun on a Shoestring
29. Crafts
30. Night Sounds

I don't know that I'll use all of these ideas myself, but I'm sure I'll be referring back to this list often as our series progresses.

What ideas do you have that you'd like to add?

Until tomorrow! 😊
~Rebecca


Join Us For Our 30 Days of Summer Blog Series

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...


Introducing the 30 Days of Summer Blog Series



Happy Homemaker Monday - June 18, 2018




4 comments:

  1. Excited for the series! I like some of your blog post ideas. May need to borrow a few :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Tomorrow's the big day! I'm just hoping the link-up works! :) And...don't worry...I'll probably be borrowing a few of yours, too! :D Until tomorrow! <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Summer memories! That's a good one, Laura! I do hope you'll consider joining Jean and I for our 30 Days of Summer blog series! We'd love to have you come be a part of it! <3

      Delete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!