Thursday, September 6, 2018

And the Winner is...


The winner of the Homemaker's Friend 2019 Daily Planner is...

APRIL M.

Congratulations, April!!!! I hope that you enjoy this beautiful daily planner designed and donated by Sue Hooley of Homemaker's Depot. I've used them for years and have given many away as gifts. They have become my mainstay. Again...CONGRATULATIONS!!! 💗

Thank you to all who have entered this drawing! Random Result Generator was used to determine today's winner.

Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent posts that you might enjoy reading...

Expectations and What They Do to Our Relationships




Be sure to visit our 30 Days of Summer blog series. To find out more check out this post on Jean's site and this one on mine. Jean and I hope you'll join us in our summertime adventure! 🌞



No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!