Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Birthday Calendar

With having such a large family now (six children, their spouses, and 18 grands), I'll admit that it's getting harder and harder for John and I to keep up with birthdays. So, when I came across this sweet, wooden, hanging, birthday calendar from Dresslily online (for not much money), I ordered it! 😊


All the pieces are pre-cut and everything you need to assemble is included (main board, twine for hanging, wooden circles, and metal connectors). 



I used a permanent black marker to write the names, and date of birth, for John, myself, our children, their spouses, and each one of the grandchildren. 🎂


Then all I had to do was attach each circle under the proper month on the board and viola!


Now, all John and I have to do is glance at the wall to see how many birthdays are coming up in the month ahead, whose they are, and what days they fall on. No more trying to remember and figure it all out in our heads! 😟 And no more missing anyone by mistake! ðŸ˜³ LOL! 😆

Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might be interested in reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!