Monday, November 12, 2018

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 12 - Snow

I know that a lot of people don't appreciate it, but today I am thankful for this beautiful snowy day! ❄❆❄

The Second Snow of the Season
Really weird weather for early- to mid-November here in Missouri. In fact,
the weatherman said that what we're in for today is more like mid-January
weather and the current weather pattern is indicative of the winter ahead.
Happy Winter Weathering! <3 
With the holidays upon us, this is a chance for me to hunker down and get some much-needed work done at home and I'm thankful for the opportunity. 

As soon as I finish this post I'm going to turn Pandora on to the Celtic Christmas station and, then, I'm going to dig in to cleaning, planning, and decorating!

What's the weather like where you're at? And how are you spending your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!