Friday, November 9, 2018

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 9 - Church Family


Today I'm thankful for my church family...not only those that are here and serving along side us today, but those that have been there at different stages throughout my lifetime. Although many of them have passed on to glory now, and I've lost touch with most of the rest of them, they remain forever in my heart as dear friends and church family. I am especially thankful for the few who took the time to serve as good examples and be mentors to myself and my family.

Until next time,

~Rebecca
Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 8 - Forever Friends


Making Pumpkin Butter


30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 7 - My BFFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!