Monday, December 17, 2018

Blogmas 2018 - Day 17 - Cookies and Desserts

I'm afraid that this post is going to be a bit redundant. I have already shared the recipes for all that I'm about to post, but, since cookies and desserts are today's topic, and since I'm in the middle of my Christmas candy- and cookie-making, I decided to just share my day with you and hope it's okay.

Today I worked on candies. I started out with Teddy Bear S'more Bark.


The recipe calls for two boxes of Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, mini-marshmallows, and Teddy Graham's. Well...I got all of that, but didn't realize that I had gotten Teddy Graham's "Outdoor Discoveries" instead of regular Teddy Grahams. I didn't even know that they made the "Outdoor Discoveries" which are really cool and would make great snacks for programs at work, but, for what I was doing, I really needed just the teddy bears.


So, in the first part of the recipe (the part that you mix up in the chocolate), I used the mix that came in the box as was (flowers, leaves, lady bugs, bees, and butterflies, as well as, teddy bears), but to decorate the top, I went through the box and picked out just the teddy bears.


After cooling in the fridge, I cut the s'more bark into squares and put them in individual, mini, paper, cupcake liners. I think they turned out pretty cute! 🐻

Next, I made a double batch of brigadeiros.


Before I started I laid out the chocolate sprinkles, two buttered plates (to cool the candy on), individual paper liners, and butter for my hands.


I think that this batch of brigadeiros turned out better than the last batch. I really like them with just the chocolate sprinkles on them as opposed to the red and green ones with white snowflakes like last time. What do you think?
Tomorrow I work on sugar cookies

Until next time...
~Rebecca

*Joining in with Jean over at So Not Organized and linking up with Tamy over at Chasing My Life for Blogmas 2018

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...







1 comment:

  1. I like the efforts you have put in this, regards for all
    the great blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!