Sunday, December 9, 2018

Blogmas 2018 - Day 9 - Chocolate Pretzel Snowman Craft

A few years ago my husband and I made about 40 of these Chocolate Pretzel Snowmen to share at one of our family Christmas get-togethers. They were fun to make, quite tasty (sweet and salty), and the children really enjoyed them! ⛄


Chocolate Pretzel Snowmen
For recipe visit Beth at Hungry Happenings by clicking HERE.

Until next time...
~Rebecca

*Joining in with Jean over at So Not Organized and linking up with Tamy over at Chasing My Life for Blogmas 2018

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...


Blogmas 2018 - Day 8 - Recipe: Brigadeiros




No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!