Thursday, December 6, 2018

Blogmas - Day 6 - My Favorite Christmas Videos

Today, I've decided to share my two favorite on-line Christmas videos. 

The first one is the Christmas story as told by the children of St. Paul's Church in Aukland, New Zealand.  It is my number one on-line video of all-time. I watch it several times a year and I never ever get tired of it. 💗




The second one was posted on Youtube by the Southland Christian Church. You'll just have to watch it. 😆




I hope you enjoy these two videos as much as I do! 

Until next time...
~Rebecca

*Joining in with Jean over at So Not Organized and linking up with Tamy over at Chasing My Life for Blogmas 2018

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...

2018 - Day 5 - For the Love of Peppermint




2 comments:

  1. Loved those videos! Both brought a smile to my face especially that third wise-man in the first one. And the second video, LOL! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed them, Jean! And, yes, LOL! I know! So funny and cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!