Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Easter Story Snack Bags, Passover, Sedar, Matzah, and More

Good evening, Ladies! 💗 How is everyone doing this fine Wednesday evening??? 

I was hoping to get this post out earlier today, but, ended up being gone most of the day, so am just now getting around to working on it. As I write this, it is 89 degrees and HOT! 😰 BUT winter is returning tonight, so I won't be hot for long! 😆

Today has been a busy day here! Papa and I put Easter Story Snack Bags together for the grandlittles last night and delivered them to each household today.

Easter Story Snack Bags
It was wonderful seeing all of our grandchildren but one! I'll be so glad when all of this is over and we can get together as a family and celebrate all the things that we've missed by being apart!

Easter Story Snack Bags
While we were out (and close by) we ran on in to Pittsburg to get crickets for Clementine. We haven't been able to find a single one in the wild around the place yet this spring and I know that she had to be getting hungry. It's been a while since we've been able to make our way to the pet store and the closest one is 20 miles away.


Our Darlin' Clementine
While we were out and about today we saw our first monarch butterfly of the season...

Monarch Butterfly
Photo Credit

...and while we were in Lamar we stopped by Walmart .



I bought pink tulips and my oldest daughter gave me pink Easter lillies today. What a beautiful treat!

Sedar Meal
This was our sedar table tonight. I wasn't thinking about Passover when I planned the week's menus on Monday. I changed things up at the last minute and grabbed a few things at the store today to round out a sedar meal tonight. We will save tonight's scheduled meal for another night.

Click Here For Matzah Bread Recipe
As soon as we got home I made some homemade matzah bread. To view the recipe for it click HERE.

Do any of you here celebrate Passover? If so, what are some of the things that you do (or have done in the past) to celebrate?

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Y'SHUA THE PASSOVER LAMB "KNOWING THAT YOU WERE RANSOMED FROM THE FUTILE WAYS INHERITED FROM YOUR FOREFATHERS, NOT WITH PERISHABLE THINGS SUCH AS SILVER OR GOLD, BUT WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD Y'SHUA, LIKE THAT OF OFA LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH SPOT." PETER 1:18,19 VISIT US ONLINE AT TESTEVERYTH ING.NET 119 MNNISTRIES'

Well, Ladies, I'm going to end this post here and call it a day. I had more that I wanted to share with you, but it's getting late and I'm beat. I will try to be with you all again tomorrow. G'night! 💗

Until next time,
~Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...


Passion Week - Resurrection Cookies (Recipe)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!