Sunday, April 19, 2020

"To Every Thing There Is A Season..."



Ecclesiastes 3:1 tells us that "to every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." And, oh, what a season we find ourselves in...individually, as families, as a nation, and as a global community.

As for the ultimate purpose in all of this, I won't pretend to know the mind of God, and I can't speak for anybody but myself, but I do know that God's Word is truth and His Word tells us that "...all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purposes" (Romans 8:28), so I have to believe that, whatever His purposes are in all of this, I have to trust Him.

For many, these are tough times. Many are depressed and discouraged. For many, fear prevails where there is no faith and, sadly, where there is no faith, there is no hope.

But it doesn't have to be that way.

For those that are willing to receive Him, Jesus is there. He loves you. He died for you. If you don't know Him, ask Him into your heart. Ask Him to make Himself real to you today. If you want or need help in doing that, feel free to message me. I am here for you and I am praying over you right now.

Yes, "to every thing there is a season" but this, too, shall pass. Don't let this season that you find yourself in right now pass without making the most important decision of your life. 



Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. And so very true. I also was led to write about Ecclesiastes 3 in one of my last blog posts. It is a strange season that we find ourselves in...but God is with us no matter what the season. We are blessed to be His children. Love the lilac background...wish we could grow them here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to go find your blog post, Pamela, and read it. It is, indeed, a strange season that we find ourselves in, but, yes, God is there no matter what the season. Amen! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I wish I could send you some lilacs. Blessings! <3

      Delete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!