Tuesday, September 4, 2018

30 Days of Summer - Post #28 - End-of-Summer Quote

As the summer season winds down and comes near to a close, so, too, does Jean's and my '30 Days of Summer' writing challenge. 

This challenge was born out of my disdain for the summer season and as a challenge to look for the good in it. And, while summer is still my least favorite of all the seasons, I do have to admit, that, even in the midst of extreme heat and drought, the challenge has helped me to stay focused and, purposefully, look beyond my own comfort to the beauty of summer all around me. As a result, I have enjoyed it much more than usual and it's not been nearly as burdensome to me. 

While looking for end-of-summer quotes, I found this one by Benjamin Alire Saenz. I have no idea who he is, but I thought that this quote fit my situation perfectly...




And, now, after going through this '30 Days of Summer' writing challenge, I can say, in all honesty, that seeds of summer have been planted deep within my heart, and that, therefore, summertime does, indeed, live inside of me. Those seeds that have been planted, will no doubt, grow and flourish in summertime seasons to come, because I will never forget this summerific experience! 💗🌞🌠

Until next time...
~Rebecca

P.S. - Tomorrow is the last day to get your name entered in on the drawing for the Homemaker's Friend 2019 Daily Planner! To find out more, click HERE

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...


Happy Homemaker Monday - September 3, 2018




Be sure to visit our 30 Days of Summer blog series. To find out more check out this post on Jean's site and this one on mine. Jean and I hope you'll join us in our summertime adventure! 🌞



3 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you appreciate summer just a little bit more. And your favorite, fall, is right around the corner ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you, Jean! I'm so glad that you encouraged and inspired me in this area. And, yes! Fall!!! Here it comes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
    assert tat I get actually enjoyed account ylur blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and
    even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    ReplyDelete