Tuesday, January 29, 2019

My Thrifty Week - Post #10




Good morning, Dear Readers! ðŸ™‹ 

It's been a l-o-n-g time since I've done one of these, but welcome to 'My Thrifty Week' - Post #10! 

I'm excited to be getting back to these posts and into thrifty-thinking mode again! With the final push towards debt-freedom, it's becoming a game to see where and when we can cut and it feels super good when we overcome and conquer in any given area, no matter how big or how small it might be!

Since my last entry, I've missed so many opportunities to share, but here are a few things that have happened recently that fall under the category of being 'thrifty'...


- I used Amazon points to purchase free craft stuff for my library programs, got a brand new Red Rider bb gun and bb's for only $8.45 after points, several free books, and a free stove burner for my electric range (that alone was a $28.45 item).  


- Finally used a 25.00 gift card that we got as a gift for our 30th wedding anniversary to purchase a stainless steel pasta pot with drain and steam basket.


- Am finally learning HOW and remembering TO use my new Walmart Saving Catcher app at the register on a regular basis, which actually works! It is saving money on each subsequent visit and I usually save $2.00 to $4.00 per visit! Over time that will really add up! 

Well...that's all I can think of at the moment. It's not much, but it is a start, and I do hope to get back to posting regular 'thrifty week' posts throughout the year.

Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...

Happy Homemaker Monday - January 28, 2019







2 comments:

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!