Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme - If You Could Only...You Would

Hosted by Toni

Greetings, Dear Friends! 

I'm joining Toni over at Tuesday 4 Meme again this week! Here are this week's questions...

If You Could Only... You Would

1.   If you could only choose any place on earth to live.....you would?

...choose to live in Ely, Minnesota

2.   If you could only buy anything you ever wanted.....you would?

...buy up every single ticket to a Led Zeppelin concert so that they had a captive audience of one. Then, in the empty arena, I would share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. Don't ask me why, because I'm not even sure why myself, but this has been one of my heart's desire for many years. 

3.   If you could only do whatever your heart desires.....you would?


Get that last credit card paid off and start my own business.

4.   If you could only write a great novel about (any genre).....you would?

To be honest, I don't know that I would write a novel, because I'm not into fiction at all these days. I'm pretty sure that, if I wrote anything at all, it would be a natural science and history curriculum for homeschoolers that is based on scripture. 



I guess that's it for this time. Have a HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY, everyone


Until next time...
~ Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...



Happy Homemaker Monday - July 1, 2019



6 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca, Enjoyed reading all your answers. Loved #2 what a great idea. Have a day of blessings and Happy Independence Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Toni! I loved answering these questions. I hesitated on answering that one, but that honestly is something that I've thought about off and on since 1992. Your question just made it resurface and come up to the top of my heart. Thanks for doing what you do! Blessings! <3

      Delete
  2. I never would have thought of you as a heavy metal lady, but they said tahat about me when I posted my love of In a gadda da vida!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I don't think of myself as a heavy metal lady at all, but I did listen to a lot of Zeppelin back in the day (late 70's...all through the 80's and early 90's...on rare occasions even now), but, ever since I got serious about the Lord back in 1992, this has been a reoccurring desire. I would love to see Robert Plant and Jimmy Page give their hearts and lives to Jesus Christ. I don't why it's been such a desire, but it has been. (shrugging shoulders and about to cry) Thanks for dropping in, Schotzy! Have a Happy 4th of July! <3

      Delete
  3. I hope you get the opportunity to share the gospel with Robert Plant and Jimmy Page. I mean, since it is your hearts desire, God may make it happen. How exciting!
    YES to getting the credit cards paid off. I loved your answers! Have a nice Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 is awesome!!! Have a great Tuesday my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!