Monday, September 28, 2020

Master List and Menu Planning Monday - September 27, 2020

Good morning, Everyone! Happy First Monday of Fall 2020! ๐Ÿ

How are you today? How was your week and weekend? Ours here was good, busy, and very productive!

I posted about the first half of the week on Thursday. As a follow-up to it, I'm excited to tell you that the carport is finished! All the totes from moving four years ago are gone and the tarps that were up to protect them from the weather are down! Also, my car was fixed and ready to be picked up by Friday afternoon.

In addition to that, my dad's wind generator is down (something I've wanted done for more than two years now) and the cousins brought in six tons of gravel to be split and spread between our driveway and our son and dil's across the street. 

Much has gotten done this week! I can't believe that some of these things that have needed done for so long are suddenly behind us! It feels so good! ๐Ÿ˜Š


Bumblebee on Goldenrod

I worked on Saturday and, after church and lunch on Sunday, I worked on some correspondence. We had supper with our oldest son and his wife Sunday evening (pasta fagioli and a new cornbread recipe...both of which were absolutely delicious!!!) and watched Togo together afterwards. ๐Ÿ• Of course, Angie and I were both crying at the end, but it was so good! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now, here it is, Monday morning and almost time to head for work again. I'm going to cut this conversation short and get on with this week's master to-do list and menu planning Monday. Have a blessed day, y'all! ๐Ÿงก

False Asters

This week's master to-do list

- work
- complete my weekly "home blessing" ๐Ÿก 
- enjoy the cooler weather 
- deep clean the kitchen 
- host a WLMO movie night (The Cross and the Switchblade)
- continue working on the Van Gogh room (sorting, organizing, cleaning, and rearranging) ๐ŸŽจ
- further work towards decluttering and dejunking ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
- do laundry ๐Ÿ‘š
- figure the October budget and bills ๐Ÿ’ต
- bake bread ๐Ÿž
- mark a few things off my autumn bucket list
- light a pumpkin scented candle (that's one of the things on my list) ๐Ÿ•ฏ
- do some planning ๐Ÿ“”
- hike an trail ๐Ÿฅพ
- do a little geocaching (if opportunity arises) ๐Ÿงญ
- read ๐Ÿ“–
- walk daily ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ
- post a few blog posts ๐Ÿ’ป
- announce a special giveaway on this blog (Be watching for it!) ๐Ÿ‘€

This Week's Menus...

Monday - Breakfast for supper (French toast and fried apples)  
Tuesday - Tuna and noodles ๐ŸŸ
Wednesday - Stuffed pepper casserole 
Thursday - Brown Beans n' Kebobs 
(Bean Cookbook - Page 4)
Friday - Broiled salmon, baked sweet potatoes, and brussel sprouts ๐ŸŸ
Saturday - Dh's night to cook (tortellini) 
Sunday - Leftovers

Well, Ladies, that's it for today! I pray that all is well with you and yours and that you have a blessed week ahead!

Until next time...
~Rebecca

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...

250x250 Affiliate Planner Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!