Monday, October 12, 2020

Master List and Menu Monday - October 12, 2020

Good morning, Everyone!

I trust that your week and weekend were good and that your Monday is off to a great start! Happy Columbus Day

Things are going well here. I just haven't had a whole lot of extra time to post lately and I miss being with you all. ๐Ÿ˜ข

My Mums

I worked on Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday was bison vet check day at the park. 

Bison In The Corral Awaiting Their Annual Vet Checks

On Wednesday my friend, Carla, and I went north to shop the Amish and Mennonite stores. While there we explored the area and enjoyed a day of fun. In Butler we visited the thrift store, the herb shop, and Stoplight Market. We hiked a short trail at Battle of Island Mound and visited the city lake.


Butler, MO

Persimmon Grove on Courage Trail

Carla and I @ Butler City Lake

We had lunch at Swope's in Rich Hill before heading out to the Amish store. Swope's food is so good! To see a video food review that one family made click HERE!

Swope's Drive-In @ Rich Hill, MO

Wednesday evening our youngest daughter and her boyfriend joined us at our youngest son's for a bonfire and cookout. We enjoyed hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, roasted marshmallows, and apple cider. ๐Ÿ


Autumn Bonfire

Thursday was spent enjoying time with Amanda and Aaron. John and I took them out to the park and gave them a corral tour. Then, we met at Patrick and Amber's where Amanda set up shop and did all us girls' nails using the new dip powder kit she got and, I have to say, she did a great job! ๐Ÿ’…

Granddaughter Mercy's Nails
(Last Time They Were Done)

Friday was spent just trying to catch up with myself and stuff around here, I worked Saturday, relaxed as much as possible on Sunday, and, now, here it is Monday morning and it's off to work I go again! 

Have a blessed day and a great week ahead! I'll be with you again soon! ๐Ÿงก


This week's master to-do list

- work
- complete my weekly "home blessing" ๐Ÿก 
- celebrate grandson's, son-in-law's, and BFFF's birthdays ๐ŸŽ‚
- do laundry ๐Ÿ‘š
- bake bread ๐Ÿž
- enjoy a mini vacation ๐Ÿš—
- do a little geocaching ๐Ÿงญ
- mark a few things off my autumn bucket list
- walk daily ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ


This Week's Menus...

Monday - Turkey burgers and oven fries ๐Ÿ”
Tuesday - Oven-roasted chicken breasts with baked potatoes, oven-roasted carrots, and leftover broccoli ๐Ÿ”
Wednesday - Butternut Squash Soup, salad, and homemade French bread ๐Ÿฅ–
Thursday - A Crock O' Beans (Bean Cookbook - Page 11) ๐Ÿฅฃ
Friday - Grilled burgers and dogs with chips
Saturday - Broiled salmon, baked potatoes, and green beans
Sunday - Leftovers

Well, Ladies, that's it for today! I pray that all is well with you and yours and that you have a blessed week ahead!

Until next time...
~Rebecca

P.S. - There's just a few days left to enter the drawing for the 2021 Homemaker's Friend Planner. Click HERE to enter today!

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...



250x250 Affiliate Planner Ad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!