Monday, October 5, 2020

Master List and Menu Monday - October 5, 2020

Good morning, Everyone!

It's the first Monday of October and I had a chipper greeting all prepared, but, since I'm not feeling so chipper this morning, I didn't post it.

I don't have a lot of time in which to share this morning, but we have been bombarded with prayer requests throughout the weekend. One friend spent the weekend at her dying sister's bedside; another lost her husband. Others that we know are sick or hospitalized; several that we know of are dealing with COVID and that, of course, includes President and Mrs. Trump

There is a whole world of hurting people out there, Ladies. Be kind, forgive, help when and where you can, and lift one another up in prayer. Time is short and everyone can do something to encourage another. What can you do today? And for whom? 


The Tallgrass Prairie in Early October

It's Monday and I'm headed to work. I will be with you again when I can. Have a blessed day! ๐Ÿงก


This week's master to-do list

- work (including helping with the bison vet checks on Tuesday)
- complete my weekly "home blessing" ๐Ÿก 
- shop the Amish and Mennonite stores with my BFFF
- do laundry ๐Ÿ‘š
- bake bread ๐Ÿž
- mark a few things off my autumn bucket list
- enjoy a visit with our youngest daughter
- enjoy a bonfire and cookout at youngest son and dil's
- walk as often as I can ๐Ÿ‘Ÿ


This Week's Menus...

Monday - Taco Soup ๐Ÿฅฃ
Tuesday - Italian sausage with sauteed peppers and oven-roasted potatoes ๐Ÿฅ”
Wednesday - Cookout at son and dil's (hot dogs, burgers, chips, marshmallows) ๐ŸŒญ
Thursday - Chili with Mexican cornbread ๐Ÿฅฃ
Friday - Broiled salmon, oven-roasted sweet potatoes or butternut squash, and steamed broccoli ๐ŸŸ
Saturday - Dh's night to cook ๐Ÿ
Sunday - Leftovers

Well, Ladies, that's it for today! I pray that all is well with you and yours and that you have a blessed week ahead!

Until next time...
~Rebecca

P.S. - There's just a few days left to enter the drawing for the 2021 Homemaker's Friend Planner. Click HERE to enter today!

Recent and related posts that you might enjoy reading...


250x250 Affiliate Planner Ad

1 comment:

I value your readership and love reading your comments! Please leave one today so that I know you were here! Have a wonderful day and God bless you!